Future Cities Catapult is developing a new partnership with the Society of Local Authority Chief Executives (SOLACE) and the Public Service Transformation Academy (PSTA) to help develop leaders’ awareness of the issues that global trends create for cities and places and the available and emerging solutions.
The Future Leaders Programme will cover topics from a range of areas including:
- How might global trends play out in your own locality? How might they affect you, and other places?
- What strategies are being developed worldwide to tackle challenges and unlock opportunities?
- Which leaders, cities and places are pioneering change, and what can we learn from them?
- What technologies are emerging and what benefits do the they offer leaders and their teams?
- What standards exist to de-risk procurement? What standards still need development?
- How can innovators help you to create more sustainable, prosperous and liveable environments for the future?
If you would like to be kept informed about dates and enrolment opportunities for this programme, as well as any other relevant updates, then please send us your details using the form below:
Future Cities and Transport Systems Catapults awarded investment to create innovation powerhouse
Further investment has today been announced in the Future Cities and Transport Systems Catapults.
Future Cities Catapult launches the City Standards Network
17 September saw the launch of the City Standards Network, a network bringing together standards development organisations (SDOs), city networks, industry, and standards specialists in government to build a more unified, collaborative approach to creating, refining, and implementing global city standards.