Future Cities Catapult is partnering with Johnson Matthey for London Tech week for a networking and panel event focused on innovative solutions in clean air and air purification technologies being developed by companies in the sector.
This event has been designed for anyone with an interest in improving the air we breathe.
The event will bring people together to discuss the issue of airborne pollution and will examine how companies are stepping up to meet the many challenges. As well as giving a platform to the debate, it will also showcase entrepreneurs with innovative solutions around adaptations to the built environment, air purification in-cabin, and how we monitor changes and measure success.
Who should attend?
This event is open to anyone working in the clean air sector – from start-ups, corporate businesses, academia, policy makers, government, charity – or indeed anyone with an idea they believe could make a difference.
- Startups or innovative companies with a clean air product or solution
- Anyone with a professional interest in smart cities or clean air
- Anybody wanting to meet others operating in the sector
This event is free to attend but we have limited venue capacity.
- Erin Walsh, Director of Market Intelligence, Future Cities Catapult
- Dr Iq Mead, Lecturer in emissions technology, Cranfield University
- Sophie Power, Co-founder, Airlabs
- Olivier Leroux, Business Development Manager air purification and automotive, Johnson Matthey
- Freddie Talberg, Founder, EMSOL
- Roland Leigh, Technical Director at Earthsense
- Richard Greenwood, Founder at Radic8
- David Page, CEO and Founder, Business mix
For more information on the event and to register, please click here