Future Cities Catapult runs a yearly internship programme every year for postgraduate, Masters and/or PhD level students that are willing to join our teams for a 3 month-placement over the summer break which usually runs from early July to end of September of each year.
We’ve run a yearly internship programme for the last couple of years for postgraduate, Masters and/or PhD level students who are interested in joining one of our teams for a three-month summer placement.
We are pleased to announce that this summer we will be offering three internship roles:
- Data Science for the Future of Housing
- Creating Better Workplaces
- Motion Graphic Animator & Videographer
What you need to know:
- The roles close on the 14th July and we will be looking to shortlist successful candidates the following week, with face to face interviews following shortly after that
- They are three month paid internships, paid at the London living wage
- You’ll be based in our office in Clerkenwell
We will be happy to receive your CV outside of the recruitment period and keep your details in our database however to manage your expectations if no internships are advertised, the Catapult has no roles open.