Future Cities Catapult is organising PlanTech, a week-long series of free lectures, networking events and interactive installations that will debate and showcases the tweaks and transformations that technology is enabling in the planning system.
A free hands-on workshop for SMEs on effective use of data visualisation run by the Future Cities Catapult’s Cities Lab.
Data can help cities to address growing economic, social and environmental pressures. But it can be complex and inaccessible. The Future Cities Catapult data visualisation workshop for SMEs is a beginner’s introduction to the tools, techniques and storytelling skills required to turn raw city data into striking visualisations which explore and address urban challenges, helping you to reach new audiences and clients and turn complex information into useful assets.
If you are an SME, sign up now to:
- Learn how to turn data into engaging and accessible visualisations
- See examples of best new urban data visualisations
- Get expert support during exercises
- Share learning points with other SMEs
- Consult Future Cities Catapult designers and data scientists with your data visualisation questions.
Joseph Bailey, Data Scientist at Future Cities Catapult
Indira Knight, Creative Web Developer at Future Cities Catapult