After a successful first SDN UK chapter meetup in November, Service Design UK Chapter Committee and Future Cities Catapult are kicking off 2018 with an event exploring Service Design for Healthy Cities.
Our speakers are service design practitioners with fascinating experiences of designing for health, tackling such challenges as healthcare, air quality, noise levels, mental health and physical health.
- Amy Ricketts (Service Designer at FutureGov)
- Paul Thurston (Insight & Design Lead at Future Cities Catapult)
- Tim Brazier (Senior Service Designer, Good Things Foundation)
- Nicola Gill (Widening Digital Participation Programme Manager, NHS Digital)
Join us to explore the role service design can play in making cities healthier.
What makes a city healthy? What factors influence that? How can service designers have an impact on the health of a city?
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm Arrival, networking and drinks – with a fun drawing exercise
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm Short introduction to the Service Design Network, followed by presentations of our speakers
- 7:30pm – 8:15pm Q&A, networking, drinks and nibbles