With expressions of interest in India, Brazil, Australia the Netherlands and many other countries, the National Park City Foundation is already looking forward to working with cities around the world.
Taking place on World Habitat Day, this is an opportunity to be inspired, meet our trustees, learn more about the London National Park City, network and enjoy a drink after work. The event will include a short series of fascinating PechaKucha talks by professionals, activists and residents who are already making a big difference in the capital.
- Daniel Raven-Ellison, Chief Exploration Officer of the National Park City Foundation
- Shirley Rodrigues, Deputy Mayor for Environment and Energy
- Digby Whyte, CEO of World Urban Parks,
- Gemma Ginty, Urban Futures Lead at the Future Cities Catapult,
- Alison Barnes, CEO of the New Forest National Park,
- Chris Parker, GeoVation,
- Anne Frobeen, Farrells.