What will you be doing?Convening and stakeholder engagement is a key function of the Future Cities Catapult. We therefore need a best in class contact management and sales tracking tool. As our CRM Manager, you will be responsible for taking our existing CRM solution (Salesforce) and delivering a fully refreshed, fit for purpose tool. The role will be largely transformation based and you will be working across the business to ensure that we are maximising our reach, tracking our interactions, learning and being able to measure and deliver against our strategic impact and income targets.
• Managing a ‘factory reset’ and rebuild of – or migration from – an existing Salesforce solution, including cleansing and migrating data as appropriate.
• Building an information architecture, allowing for integration of both internal and external sources, that will improve the quality and availability of data for stakeholder management, sales tracking and related business reporting.
• Working with the Head of Relationship Development, Chief Business Officer and Bid and Sales Coordinator to identify organisational information requirements (contacts, opportunities) and develop user-friendly workflows to capture and report relevant data easily.
• Liaising with internal communications and directly with teams across the organisation to promote the adoption of new workflows and foster culture of CRM compliance.
• Ensuring that all provided technology services and solutions meet business needs for reliability, performance, and security.
• Supporting, troubleshooting, and maintaining production systems to optimize performance, resolve problems, and provide timely follow-up on identified issues.
Skills & Experience• Extensive tactical and strategic CRM experience – including specific expertise in Salesforce development projects, browser-based CRM alternatives like Insightly, and (ideally) migration between the two.• Can articulate the benefits of a Single Customer View (SCV) internally and will act as guardian against becoming a ‘multiple spreadsheet’ organisation.• Highly organised, able to deliver multiple projects with multiple stakeholders at pace.• Can demonstrate an understanding of the legal requirements and compliance with data protection legislation, can act as guardian and advisor (in tandem with legal representative) internally.• Strong communication skills, able to engage internal customers in a non-technical way• Experience in working with multiple data sources, including use of APIs to integrate external data such as LinkedIn profiles, companies house data etc.
Role SpecificsThe CRM manager's role will specifically be centered around transforming processes and implementing change in the business.;
Interview Datesw/c 27th November – CV Screening, if you're successful you will be contacted by 30th November
w/c 4th December – First Interviews
w/c 11th December – Potential Second Interview