Future Cities Catapult runs a yearly internship programme every year for postgraduate, Masters and/or PhD level students that are willing to join our teams for a 3 month-placement over the summer break which usually runs from early July to end of September of each year.
- 3 months paid internship from July to September
- £18,000 pro rata
- Based in our office in Clerkenwell, Central London
What is it all about?
Well managed, high-quality internships should be beneficial to both Future Cities Catapult and for you, the intern(s). You should develop professional skills and an understanding of a profession by undertaking work of value for Future Cities Catapult whilst enhancing your future employability.
The internship will provide you with an opportunity to connect theory with practice and form professional contacts and networks and will bring to our organisation fresh eyes and new ideas.
What timeframe to expect?
- Positions are posted online in May of each year on the career section of our website.
- Interviews happen in two stages with a phone call followed by a face-to-face interview across the month of May. You will be meeting the team and /or supervisor overseeing the internship. Candidates must be available for at least 2 to 3 weeks following the end of the advertisement to allow time for the interviews.
- By early June, you should have feedback on your interview and if successful we will organise a starting date for July.
- If unsuccessful, please keep an eye on our website and do not hesitate to re-apply in the future. New opportunities will come up!
Testimonial – What is it to be an intern at the Catapult?
For more information, have a look at Bin’s testimonial. Bin joined us a Built Environment Researcher Intern and worked closely with Erin, our Head of Urban Strategies.
This will give you a great insight on the role of an intern at the Catapult.
*All our internships opportunities are posted on our careers section.
We will be happy to receive your CV outside of the recruitment period and keep your details in our database however to manage your expectations if no internships are advertised, the Catapult has no roles open. Stay tuned around May of each year!
We strive to be an equal opportunities employer and commitment to this process will be expected.